The aim of the workshop is to tackle the complex challenge of forecasting innovation, as well as the socio-economic impacts of disruptive technologies. Prospected contributors are warmly invited to join us for this enriching meeting and to submit a contribution to the topics covered during the workshop, which include:
- Economic Complexity and complex networks – both theory and applications;
- Coevolution of Science, Technology and Production (including multilayer networks approaches);
- Bibliometrics and indicators for interdisciplinary research;
- Big data for economics and innovation;
- Technological forecasting;
- Innovation value-chains specialization into public sectors, large firms and start-ups;
- Integration between complex networks and machine learning;
- Quantitative approaches to RRI and impact assessment.
The event will provide the participants with an excellent opportunity to look into the up-to-date developments in the allied fields which and to discuss their research with leading scholars in the field.
Submission and timing
Please submit extended abstract format (1500 characters max, including at most one figure and references) at this link.
Submissions will be evaluated and selected through a peer review process from our scientific committee.
Authors of accepted papers will contribute with a 12’ talk (including 2′ for questions) during our interactive sessions.
Submission deadline: 2019,
31 July 18 August